Monday, August 31, 2009

One Step Closer


Mckayla is so close to walking. We hope she can walk on her own before her first birthday. The day she started crawling, she was also standing up next to anything she could possible hold onto. To help her with this goal, she walks with this toy car. Her favorite thing to do is push the smallest button on the car which plays music. This has gotten very old to mom and dad when it is played at 7:30 in the morning at the loudest volume ever. Despite its loud sounds, Mckayla has made great steps with this car. She can walk across a room pushing it, even going at a quick pace. She loves to sit and dance to the music too!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she is almost 1!

David and Amy said...

Hey Humpherys, you've got yourself a deal! I'd love to knit a sweater for McKayla...just tell me what size she wears (12 months?) and what color yarn you'd like.

Check out the potential yarn colors here:
http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat2842&PRODID=prd23043

I'm seriously so excited to do it, no tip necessary! :)

David and Amy said...

I've got the sweater started! I am thinking I will have it finished by early to mid-October! It is looking really nice in the silver color. I was thinking I might mail it to your parents' home since I know their address and then the box will have our return address on it. Would that work for you?