Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Discovery Gateway Adventure









Okay, so Justin and I took Mckayla to the Discovery Gateway last month. We were a little disappointed by what you got for your buck. I thought hey, it is during the middle of day in the middle of the week that there wouldn't be a big crowd. No, I was wrong. I guess every other mom had the same mentality as me that since it wasn't a weekend that it wouldn't be too busy. It ended up that Mckayla loved the plastic play balls the most. They had a system of tubes that went up to the ceiling where the balls traveled and then all came down into a bin. I think we will stick with going to the Treehouse Museum. That is a great place for curious toddlers.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Mckayla is getting so big! I remember when she was born and we came and visited you guys in the hospital. It's crazy how fast they grow! Miss you guys! Hope you're doing well! We need to get together sometime soon! It's been forever!!