Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hello NEW Car

Here is my new car. It's a 2004 Passat GLS Wagon. My dad has had a passion for Volkswagens my whole life. He recently bought himself a Passat Wagon and loves his so much he wanted to buy one for my twin sister and I. Thanks Dad! This is such a generous gift! My old Passat was a 1993 and I was ready for an upgrade. I will miss driving manual, but it will be nice having automatic in traffic. It should get much better gas mileage than my old car as well.





Check out that huge trunk space! With my old Passat Wagon we brought home our stainless steel BBQ grill and could carry our bulky stroller. Since the seats fold down you can transport so many things without getting a truck.

1 comment:

David and Amy said...

Wow! That is a great car! Your Dad is very nice! :)